No one is thinking about heating at moment but forecasts indicate that we are going to get hit with record cold winters in New Zealand during 2017-2020!
Knowing it going to be cold, what will you do to stay warm in 2018? Run to the Warehouse last minute to grad a $99 heater off the pallet or stock up on thermals?
If you own your property why not consider Gas fired Hydronic central heating? Sounds like a mouth full but it’s pretty to comprehend.
Almost any house in NZ can be retrofitted professionally with radiant heating
The system is made up of 3 critical parts:
- Central heating boiler. A very small compact unit that looks like a conventional instant water heater. You can have a look and compare central heating boilers and prices here. These boiler may have condensing technology which makes them 100% efficient.
- Compare radiators to see size VS KW output. Our engineers will design the system to accommodate ideal capacity and conditions ensuing you have a warm home throughout winter.
- Control system. It’s all about control and comfort! Central Heating Services have teamed up with superior control system manufacturers such as Siemens to deliver the best control possible. We can integrate wired and wireless control systems to keep building and installation costs down.
How much does central heating cost in New Zealand?
Let’s do some indicative pricing.
|3 Bedroom Home||5 Radiators||$ 11999+GST|
|3 Bedroom Home (larger rooms)||7 Radiators||$ 13999+GST|
|4 Bedroom Home||7 Radiators||$ 14499+GST|
|4 Bedroom Home||9 Radiators||$ 15999+GST|
The above pricing will vary depending on access under house or ceiling (depending on where pipe runs will be) distance and boiler location but in general this is pretty accurate pricing structure which will include:
- Central Heating boiler
- Radiators and required pipework
- Plumbing and Gasfitting related works
- Electrical components involving the control system and boiler.
- Commissioning, warranties and certification.
- Labour, involved materials and GST
In addition to the nice even heat throughout your home, you will have a nice dry and healthy home. Running costs are extremely low to any alternative with a much longer lifespan.
Why not talk to us about your options? Stay warm and healthy this winter!